What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide teaching you how to be a small claims judgment recovery processor
- Teaching you how to write your marketing letters and forms to stand out
- Teaching you how to select a case for that extra edge you need to win
- Teaching you about summary small claims court vs. civil judgments
- Teaching you how to research case files at the courthouse
- Teaching you how to negotiate with the debtor
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Judgment Recovery & Small Claims Processing scores 73.79/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.smallclaimsprocessing.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $49.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: smallclaimsprocessing.com you’ll also be taken through to smallclaimsprocessing.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)